"Discard Everything You Thought You Knew About Church and Begin to Understand the Real Methods Behind the Manipulative Games Used Against
Black Women in the Name of God!"
Open your mind. This book will show you how to save your self-esteem, heart and your money, and at the same time put you on the fast track to freedom from the church pimp game!
Date: May 25, 2012
From: Deborrah Cooper
Piece by piece, like a jigsaw puzzle, you will uncover the biggest secrets in how black men in churches make a profit from the labor and fears of black women. The real master of manipulation use these secrets daily in black churches across the nation. Learning the ins and outs of religion and how it can be used to hurt women was never more easy!
A church and the people in it or not beyond examination, critique or reproach. Churches are a BUSINESS, and as such should be put under the same microscope as any other business. If the business is not meeting your needs, why do you continue to shop there? Why give your money to a business that does not have your best interest at heart? Ladies, you must open your minds and consider the fact that the lies you've been told about a man coming for you have come from the robe clothed pimp speaking to you from the pulpit.
Black churches in the United States were once considered the cornerstone of the Black community and looked at as a source of guidance and strength. Indeed, the war for freedom waged in the 1960s civil rights era was born within the walls of Black churches nationwide. But that was then, this is now. The pews of our nations Black church are filled with women, most of them single and many of them young mothers.
Going to church is undeniably social conditioning amongst black women - it's how many Black women were raised. But what women hear in church about staying hidden, waiting on God to bring a man, receiving blessings based on donations to the church is in reality nothing but pimp style game. Children are also at risk to be used, as churches are increasingly the location for sexual abuse of children at the hand of church leaders and congregants alike. Church is not a safe place for Black women or their children, because the men there see you as nothing but prey!
This book sheds light on the concealed realities and abuses in church to which the congregation has been blinded. The book also answers powerful questions that should have been asked, but were not:
Hear some uncomfortable truths about black churches and the men that run them!
- The Game of Female Submission Exposed - How making women believe they must be submissive to men is part of the setup to gain control of your behavior and use you as prey!
- How You are Being Brainwashed to Stay Single - Learn how listening to preachers that tell you to stay hidden and wait for God to bring a man may keep you single for the rest of your life, just like your Pastor wants!
- The Dangers of Practicing "Churchianity" - Many black women go to church out of habit and blindly trust every word uttered from the lips of their pastor. This book provides insight into why certain Scriptures are hand-picked to manipulate you.
- Why Group Think is Dangerous for Women - Brainwashed church women all talk the same, think the same, and expect the same things from men and life. This book tells you why group think is a powerful tool used by unscrupulous church leaders.
- Sociopaths in Churches Revealed - Learn which behaviors your preacher exhibits that are what psychologists consider "antisocial personality disorder" - a psychological disorder that drains everyone they interact with physically, emotionally and financially.
- How to Determine if You are in a Cult - Review this important checklist of dangerous attitudes, behaviors and actions of spiritual leaders which indicate your involvement in a cult.
- How to Recognize a Child Sexual Predator in Church - Parents like to believe they can trust people in church because they are a Christian. This book explains why churches are magnets for sexual deviants and pedophiles.
- Detailed Explanation of How Church is a Con Game - Religion is the #1 con game there is, and this book tells you in step-by-step detail how various cons are set up, executed and why women are specifically targeted.
- Breakdown of the Pimp Game of Churching - How pimps and hookers on the street corners of America have the same dynamics in their relationships as pastors do with their stable of church women.
- How the Improper Influence of Pastors Causes Divorce - The many issues a married woman with her pastor in her ear can create at home with her husband, which often lead to divorce.
- What Going to Church Won't Do - Honest and logical examination of the cons of church-going that many black women either don't know or are afraid to acknowledge.
In her newest book, controversial blogger and relationships expert/advice columnist Deborrah Cooper reveals the truth about how the church pimp game and other manipulative games of control are used by unscrupulous Black men who call themselves pastors to demean, sexually abuse and rob Black women and their children. The game is control... to keep your spirits wanting while you fatten the pockets of greedy pastors, hip to the last legal pimp game there is! Learn how going to church makes you and your children easy prey for the predators found in the pulpits and pews of Black churches across America.
No matter how you feel about your church, this book reveals some uncomfortable truths about black churches as a whole. Every black woman that thinks church is the best place to spend her time or money needs to read it. Every black woman that takes her children to church and thinks she can trust her church leaders and church members around her babies needs to read it. Every black woman that worships her Pastor even more than she worships God needs to read it. Every lonely single black woman that shouts that she is married to Jesus and doesn't need a man needs to read it. And every black man who has a woman in his life that he loves - his daughter, mother, sister, grandmother, aunt, fiancee or wife needs to read it.This book also:
- Contains dozens of real-life stories of abuses committed by Pastors, Ministers, Bishops, and church members to awaken you to the realities of what goes on in churches across the country,
- Provides eye-opening detailed information about the execution of games being run on Black women in Black churches across the U.S.that you don't know.
- Teaches you how to take charge of your financial future and spirituality without ever needing to set foot in a church again!
Its unfortunate that an institution such as the black church... that has contributed so much to the African American experience (and still does in many respects) has degenerated into something that undermines so many people's ability to grow because those in the leadership are more afraid of the future than they are concerned for their congregants. I never expected that everyone would agree with me 100%, but I have to admit I'm very pleased to see so many of my Sistah's on a path to better understanding and self-actualization, determining the path that is best for them as women first, and as Black females second. More women will rebalance their live and place churches in a small corner of their world instead of making it the center of their world.
Achieving balance is difficult for women as a gender, because we are socialized to give and care for everyone else before we give to and care for ourselves. Change may be slow in coming, but it's coming nonetheless. Pimp pastors are not special, they are not unique, they are not anointed; there is nothing about them that warrants being placed on a pedestal. They are just men... men that lie, cheat, steal and fornicate just like everyone else.
This book exposes dozens of realities about black churches and the men that run them that most church-going women refuse to acknowledge. Black women must wake up, stop worshipping and protecting pastors, and stop allowing themselves to be gamed on by pulpit pimps in the name of God. It's time for Black women to have a serious reality check, and here it comes!
The men that run churches nationwide and feed off the work and other resources of Black women need to get ready for it!
I'm certainly not the only person that understands what's going on in Black churches. Abuses of power and opportunity is a common theme in all churches, not just those in the Black community. But the truth is that there is no one out here with the same amazing track record of continuously delivering hard hitting information to black women as me.
For the past 20 years I've devoted my time and energy to write and speak to Black women about the games men play, establishing and maintaining boundaries, and taking care of themselves. And there is no book out there on the market than can help black women understand how their habits and beliefs are shooting them in the foot as The Black Church - Where Women Pray and Men Prey! All of Black America will be talking about this book for years to come.
From the testimonials alone you should by now have a good idea of what to expect. In a nutshell, "The Black Church - Where Women Pray and Men Prey" is your ticket out of a dead end relationship with a church and a pastor that confuses or hurts you. This book could even be the answer you've been searching for. We are asleep until the moment we open our eyes and awaken. Never underestimate the power of a single decision that can provide you with new knowledge and greater understanding.